25 Years of Service
25 Years of Service Awards
Falcon Bank would like to congratulate the following individuals celebrating their twenty-fifth year of committed service. These exemplary individuals helped set the bank’s foundation and have contributed to Falcon’s success.
Adriana Mena began her journey with Falcon in May of 1986. Adriana was in charge of the Bookkeeping Department. Since then, she has held several vital management positions such as Wire Transfer Supervisor. She is presently the Assistant Vice-President at the CIF Department. Congratulations to Adriana!
Rosie Mata interviewed with Falcon in December of 1986. Her duties since then have included overseeing letters of credit, safe deposit boxes, lending, and acting as secretary to the board. Ms. Mata is currently in the Accounting Department as Purchasing Manager. Congratulations to Rosie!
Victor Ortiz joined the Falcon family in May of 1986 at the age of nineteen. Victor began his service as a Proof Operator in Falcon’s Bookkeeping Department with Adriana Mena. His duties have run the gamut from reconciliation of reports to interfacing work on precision. Victor now oversees the Proof Department as Falcon’s Proof Operations Officer. Congratulations to Victor!
- Ana Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Sigifredo Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
- Blanca Quinones has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Recognized with Five Star Service Award!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.