Anita Doncaster Awarded The 50 Year Banker Award
Falcon International Bank would like to congratulate Anita Doncaster in recognition of her 50 years of dedicated service to banking. Anita’s impressive career begins at the teller line as the first female teller in Laredo. Since then, she has advanced to financial service representative, real estate lending, assistant cashier, and assistant vice-president. Anita retired briefly in 1998 but resumed her career in banking soon thereafter. Anita is currently vice-president and international officer at Laredo’s Downtown Branch. Falcon Bank would like to commend Anita for her enthusiasm and commitment to her profession. Congratulations Anita!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam