Anita Doncaster Awarded The 50 Year Banker Award
Falcon International Bank would like to congratulate Anita Doncaster in recognition of her 50 years of dedicated service to banking. Anita’s impressive career begins at the teller line as the first female teller in Laredo. Since then, she has advanced to financial service representative, real estate lending, assistant cashier, and assistant vice-president. Anita retired briefly in 1998 but resumed her career in banking soon thereafter. Anita is currently vice-president and international officer at Laredo’s Downtown Branch. Falcon Bank would like to commend Anita for her enthusiasm and commitment to her profession. Congratulations Anita!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions