Anita Doncaster Awarded The 50 Year Banker Award
Falcon International Bank would like to congratulate Anita Doncaster in recognition of her 50 years of dedicated service to banking. Anita’s impressive career begins at the teller line as the first female teller in Laredo. Since then, she has advanced to financial service representative, real estate lending, assistant cashier, and assistant vice-president. Anita retired briefly in 1998 but resumed her career in banking soon thereafter. Anita is currently vice-president and international officer at Laredo’s Downtown Branch. Falcon Bank would like to commend Anita for her enthusiasm and commitment to her profession. Congratulations Anita!
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!