April 24, 2013
Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions
Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., president and chief operating officer of Falcon Bank recently announced the promotion of new positions for employees Gonzales and Medina during a staff meeting on April 24, 2013.
|Bryan Gonzales was promoted to Assistant Vice-President. Bryan works in the BSA Department at our Hillside Branch. He is primarily responsible for monitoring, documenting and preventing the laundering of money for Falcon. He is also charged with investigating suspicious account activity and acts as a bank lesion to law enforcement officials. Bryan has been with the Falcon family for almost thirteen years. Congratulations once again to Bryan Gonzales on his achievement!|
|Leticia Medina was promoted to Assistant Vice-President. Leticia oversees all areas of our Teller Operations Department including setting procedures for teller training, balancing and front-line loss prevention. Leticia also reviews and reports cash-on-hand figures for all Falcon branches. Additionally, Leticia provides senior management with monthly teller and ATM producivity reports. Leticia has been with Falcon for six years. Great job to Leticia on her recognition.|
- Ana Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Sigifredo Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
- Blanca Quinones has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Recognized with Five Star Service Award!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.