April 24, 2013
Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions
Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., president and chief operating officer of Falcon Bank recently announced the promotion of new positions for employees Gonzales and Medina during a staff meeting on April 24, 2013.
|Bryan Gonzales was promoted to Assistant Vice-President. Bryan works in the BSA Department at our Hillside Branch. He is primarily responsible for monitoring, documenting and preventing the laundering of money for Falcon. He is also charged with investigating suspicious account activity and acts as a bank lesion to law enforcement officials. Bryan has been with the Falcon family for almost thirteen years. Congratulations once again to Bryan Gonzales on his achievement!|
|Leticia Medina was promoted to Assistant Vice-President. Leticia oversees all areas of our Teller Operations Department including setting procedures for teller training, balancing and front-line loss prevention. Leticia also reviews and reports cash-on-hand figures for all Falcon branches. Additionally, Leticia provides senior management with monthly teller and ATM producivity reports. Leticia has been with Falcon for six years. Great job to Leticia on her recognition.|
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!