Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
Falcon Bank recently announced the promotion of two individuals, Lorena Zepeda and Homero Torres, at a bank staff meeting on February 25, 2014. Falcon attributes its success in-part to the efforts of extraordinary individuals such as these.
|Lorena Zepeda was promoted to Call Center Manager. In her new role, she is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Call Center Department.|
|Homero Torres was promoted to Senior Loan Workout Officer. In addition to his current duties, Homero supervises the Collection Department and manages several aspects of the Special Assets Department.|
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch