Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
Falcon Bank recently announced the promotion of two individuals, Lorena Zepeda and Homero Torres, at a bank staff meeting on February 25, 2014. Falcon attributes its success in-part to the efforts of extraordinary individuals such as these.
|Lorena Zepeda was promoted to Call Center Manager. In her new role, she is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Call Center Department.|
|Homero Torres was promoted to Senior Loan Workout Officer. In addition to his current duties, Homero supervises the Collection Department and manages several aspects of the Special Assets Department.|
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event