Banker Of The Year 2008 (January 22,2009)
Banker Of The Year 2008 (January 22,2009)Hector Cantu has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Year 2008
Hector Cantu was recently recognized as Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Year 2008. Gilbert Narvaez, President & COO, noted "Hector is very deserving of this award and recognition. It is evident that his peers throughout the Falcon organization truly admire his constant attentiveness and dedication."
When asked about his thoughts, Cantu stated " I was surprised and felt honored that my co-workers selected me as Falcon's Banker of the Year. I feel that this award is a representation of the IT department's hard work."
Cantu joined Falcon in 2006 as an intern in the Information Technology (IT)Department and was rapidly converted as a full time staff member. He was later promoted to the position of IT Support Specialist. Some of his responsibilities include: help desk/technical support to bank employees and the installation and maintenance of the network infrastructure.
Cantu was selected as Banker of the Month, which made him eligible for the Banker of the Year award because of his ability to provide quality and efficient customer service. Cantu has a positive work and influences the same attitude on others; he willingly performs above and beyond the normal job requirements.
Cantu graduated with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Information Systems from Texas A&M International University, and is currently pursuing his master's degree.
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 18 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and Buda, with a Loan Production Offices (LPO) in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico. Falcon International Bank, whose assets exceed $930 million, is a subsidiary of Falcon Bancshares, Inc.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (956) 723-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event