Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank (May 6, 2008)
Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank (May 6, 2008)Bank promotes Miguel Arturo Gutierrez to Regional Information Technology Officer
Falcon International Bank is pleased to announce that Miguel Arturo Gutierrez has been promoted to Regional Information Technology Officer at the San Antonio Stone Oak branch. In this position, Gutierrez will provide IT management and expertise for new branches under construction and existing locations in the South Central region.
Gutierrez has advanced steadily in his four years at Falcon. Arriving as an intern at the bank's Laredo headquarters in September of 2003, he earned a position as Information Technology Specialist that December. In March 2005, he was named Banker of the Month, and was recently honored as Employee of the Quarter for his contributions in San Antonio. He graduated Cum Laude from Texas A&M International University, receiving a bachelor's degree in computer information systems.
A true computer aficionado, Gutierrez most enjoys helping other employees by creating programs that are more efficient and easier to use. "There is always something new to learn in this field," says Gutierrez. "New challenges arise every day, making it a wonderful, demanding, and rewarding field to work in."
A native of Laredo, Gutierrez has participated in March of Dimes and Junior Achievement events in Laredo and San Antonio. When he isn't working, he enjoys fishing, hunting, bowling, play basketball, and experimenting with computers.
Falcon International Bank congratulates Miguel Arturo Gutierrez on his new position, and looks forward to his continued professional development!
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!