Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
Falcon International Bank President and COO Gilbert Narvaez Jr., is pleased to announce the promotions of two individuals: Jaclyn De La Viña-Mendez and Sergio Gonzalez. These officers were recently recognized for their unrelenting efforts and dedication of personal and professional achievement.
Jaclyn De La Viña-Mendez was promoted to Vice President. Upon taking on this new role, Jacyln is responsible for overseeing Retail Banking, Marketing, and Corporate Communications Divisions, and playing an active role in the bank’s strategic planning activities. Jacyln has been a member of the Falcon family for over 11 years. Jaclyn graduated from Texas A&M International University where she received both a bachelors and a master’s degree (MBA) in Business Administration. Additionally, Jaclyn has continued her education by attending the School of Bank Marketing and Management held at the University of Colorado in Boulder and graduated from this two-year program after finishing her last year at Northwestern University in June 2005.
Sergio Gonzalez was promoted to Executive Vice-President of Lending. Sergio has over two decades of banking experience and has been a valued part of Falcon Bank for over seven years. In addition to his senior lender role, Sergio’s new role is to oversee the Laredo lending staff and play a more active role in managing the bank’s strategic lending objectives. Sergio graduated from Laredo State University where he obtained his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Computer Information Systems. Sergio knows the importance of furthering his education, he is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma Bankers Lending School.
Falcon International Bank proudly employs the best financial talent, and fevently supports the continued development and success of all of its personnel.
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions