Falcon Adds Officer to the Board of Directors (June 27, 2005)
Falcon Adds Officer to the Board of Directors (June 27, 2005)Ray Gonzales added to the Board of Directors
Falcon International Bank CEO and President Adolfo E. Gutierrez said Wednesday that Ray A. Gonzales has been added to the board of directors of the bank.
He joins Gutierrez, Hugo A. Gutierrez Sr., Chairman of the Board, Hugo A. Gutierrez Jr., Gilbert Narvaez Jr., John J. Hill, Hector H. Garcia Sr. and Hector H. Garcia Jr. on the board.
"Ray's leadership and longevity with Falcon Bank will only serve to strengthen our Board," said Adolfo Gutierrez.
Gonzales currently serves the bank as executive vice president and chief lending officer for Falcon Bank. He oversees all lending activity, including bank-wide production levels, portfolio growth trends, and credit quality of the loan portfolio.
Additionally, Gonzales is responsible for maintaining manageable risk assessment levels, overall budgeting for strategic planning, reporting to the Board of Directors monthly, meeting with key lenders each week, and scheduling time for regulatory and/or internal/external loan reviews.
A native Laredoan, Ray graduated from Nixon High School in 1977 and attended Laredo Community College for two years, concentrating on bank-related subjects.
"As pleased as I am of my professional achievements, I am the proudest of my wonderful family: my wife Lyssa of 24 years, and my two fantastic daughters Michelle and Melanie, who are both wonderful students at Texas A & M International University in Laredo," he said.
- Bankers of the Month 2016
- New Promotions
- Alfredo "Freddy" Gutierrez is Falcon's 2015 Banker of the Year!
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee