Falcon Adds Officer to the Board of Directors (June 27, 2005)
Falcon Adds Officer to the Board of Directors (June 27, 2005)Ray Gonzales added to the Board of Directors
Falcon International Bank CEO and President Adolfo E. Gutierrez said Wednesday that Ray A. Gonzales has been added to the board of directors of the bank.
He joins Gutierrez, Hugo A. Gutierrez Sr., Chairman of the Board, Hugo A. Gutierrez Jr., Gilbert Narvaez Jr., John J. Hill, Hector H. Garcia Sr. and Hector H. Garcia Jr. on the board.
"Ray's leadership and longevity with Falcon Bank will only serve to strengthen our Board," said Adolfo Gutierrez.
Gonzales currently serves the bank as executive vice president and chief lending officer for Falcon Bank. He oversees all lending activity, including bank-wide production levels, portfolio growth trends, and credit quality of the loan portfolio.
Additionally, Gonzales is responsible for maintaining manageable risk assessment levels, overall budgeting for strategic planning, reporting to the Board of Directors monthly, meeting with key lenders each week, and scheduling time for regulatory and/or internal/external loan reviews.
A native Laredoan, Ray graduated from Nixon High School in 1977 and attended Laredo Community College for two years, concentrating on bank-related subjects.
"As pleased as I am of my professional achievements, I am the proudest of my wonderful family: my wife Lyssa of 24 years, and my two fantastic daughters Michelle and Melanie, who are both wonderful students at Texas A & M International University in Laredo," he said.
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions