Falcon Adds Officer to the Board of Directors (June 27, 2005)
Falcon Adds Officer to the Board of Directors (June 27, 2005)Ray Gonzales added to the Board of Directors
Falcon International Bank CEO and President Adolfo E. Gutierrez said Wednesday that Ray A. Gonzales has been added to the board of directors of the bank.
He joins Gutierrez, Hugo A. Gutierrez Sr., Chairman of the Board, Hugo A. Gutierrez Jr., Gilbert Narvaez Jr., John J. Hill, Hector H. Garcia Sr. and Hector H. Garcia Jr. on the board.
"Ray's leadership and longevity with Falcon Bank will only serve to strengthen our Board," said Adolfo Gutierrez.
Gonzales currently serves the bank as executive vice president and chief lending officer for Falcon Bank. He oversees all lending activity, including bank-wide production levels, portfolio growth trends, and credit quality of the loan portfolio.
Additionally, Gonzales is responsible for maintaining manageable risk assessment levels, overall budgeting for strategic planning, reporting to the Board of Directors monthly, meeting with key lenders each week, and scheduling time for regulatory and/or internal/external loan reviews.
A native Laredoan, Ray graduated from Nixon High School in 1977 and attended Laredo Community College for two years, concentrating on bank-related subjects.
"As pleased as I am of my professional achievements, I am the proudest of my wonderful family: my wife Lyssa of 24 years, and my two fantastic daughters Michelle and Melanie, who are both wonderful students at Texas A & M International University in Laredo," he said.
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch