April 01, 2013
Falcon Bank Announces Employee Promotions
Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., president and chief operating officer of Falcon Bank recently announced the promotion of new positions for employees Martinez and Hernandez.
|Jose Antonio Martinez, Jr was promoted from Loan Review Analyst to Loan Review Officer! Jose prepares loan reviews which maintain loan quality by evaluating loan documentation and identifying risk. Jose also provides support to management during regulators’ examinations and external audits. Jose has been with Falcon for over five years. Congratulations to Jose Antonio on this milestone.|
|Linda Hernandez was promoted from Assistant Vice President to Vice President! Linda oversees the day-to-day operations of our Foreign Exchange Department. Linda and her team have consistently grown and exceeded their budget which greatly helps the bank’s overall well-being. Linda has been with the Falcon family for almost ten years. Great job Linda! Very well earned!|
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!