April 01, 2013
Falcon Bank Announces Employee Promotions
Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., president and chief operating officer of Falcon Bank recently announced the promotion of new positions for employees Martinez and Hernandez.
|Jose Antonio Martinez, Jr was promoted from Loan Review Analyst to Loan Review Officer! Jose prepares loan reviews which maintain loan quality by evaluating loan documentation and identifying risk. Jose also provides support to management during regulators’ examinations and external audits. Jose has been with Falcon for over five years. Congratulations to Jose Antonio on this milestone.|
|Linda Hernandez was promoted from Assistant Vice President to Vice President! Linda oversees the day-to-day operations of our Foreign Exchange Department. Linda and her team have consistently grown and exceeded their budget which greatly helps the bank’s overall well-being. Linda has been with the Falcon family for almost ten years. Great job Linda! Very well earned!|
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!