April 01, 2013
Falcon Bank Announces Employee Promotions
Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., president and chief operating officer of Falcon Bank recently announced the promotion of new positions for employees Martinez and Hernandez.
|Jose Antonio Martinez, Jr was promoted from Loan Review Analyst to Loan Review Officer! Jose prepares loan reviews which maintain loan quality by evaluating loan documentation and identifying risk. Jose also provides support to management during regulators’ examinations and external audits. Jose has been with Falcon for over five years. Congratulations to Jose Antonio on this milestone.|
|Linda Hernandez was promoted from Assistant Vice President to Vice President! Linda oversees the day-to-day operations of our Foreign Exchange Department. Linda and her team have consistently grown and exceeded their budget which greatly helps the bank’s overall well-being. Linda has been with the Falcon family for almost ten years. Great job Linda! Very well earned!|
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions