Falcon Bank celebrates its new headquarters with wall raising event
Falcon Bank celebrates its new headquarters with wall raising eventBy Joe Rutland, Laredo Morning Times
Something new is rising from the ground up in north Laredo.
As champagne bottles were uncorked Wednesday morning, Falcon International Bank put up an initial wall portion for its new headquarters.
The three-story, 40,000 square-foot building that will be located on McPherson Road just north of Del Mar Boulevard will house Falcon's banking, insurance and investment businesses under one roof.
"Three words -- Faith, Family, Falcon -- are our creed," said Falcon chief executive officer Adolfo Gutierrez before a crowd of city, civic and business dignitaries.
"God is No. 1 in our actions. Family is everything. Falcon is our livelihood."
Dominion Builders contracted to construct Falcon's new home, raised the wall as Falcon's digital billboard sported a countdown clock.
Laredo City Councilman Gene Belmares, who represents District 6 in north Laredo, said he's "glad they (Falcon) have the faith in our economy."
"We see people working out here and at the end of the day, that's the bottom line," Belmares said.
Gilbert Narvaez, Falcon president, said these new headquarters have been their vision for more than 10 years.
"We held off doing this while the bank was branching out," Narvaez said, noting Falcon has locations all along the Rio Grande and up Interstate 35 to Buda, just south of Austin.
"The timing is right. In doing this, we are making a contribution to the city and country as a whole."
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions