Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
On Tuesday, July 16 2013, Falcon International Bank hosted the Texas Secretary of State John Steen, Mayor Raul Salinas and other leaders from along the border for a meeting of the Laredo Development Foundation. In the meeting, government and business leaders from throughout the border region discussed various issues impacting the border.
|Pictured: (Left): Bill Green, Publisher of the Laredo Morning Times (Center): John Steen, Texas Secretary of State (Right): Ed Sherwood, Senior Vice President/Human Resources Director of Falcon Bank|
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!