Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
On Tuesday, July 16 2013, Falcon International Bank hosted the Texas Secretary of State John Steen, Mayor Raul Salinas and other leaders from along the border for a meeting of the Laredo Development Foundation. In the meeting, government and business leaders from throughout the border region discussed various issues impacting the border.
|Pictured: (Left): Bill Green, Publisher of the Laredo Morning Times (Center): John Steen, Texas Secretary of State (Right): Ed Sherwood, Senior Vice President/Human Resources Director of Falcon Bank|
- Ana Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Sigifredo Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
- Blanca Quinones has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Recognized with Five Star Service Award!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.