Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
On Tuesday, July 16 2013, Falcon International Bank hosted the Texas Secretary of State John Steen, Mayor Raul Salinas and other leaders from along the border for a meeting of the Laredo Development Foundation. In the meeting, government and business leaders from throughout the border region discussed various issues impacting the border.
|Pictured: (Left): Bill Green, Publisher of the Laredo Morning Times (Center): John Steen, Texas Secretary of State (Right): Ed Sherwood, Senior Vice President/Human Resources Director of Falcon Bank|
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event