Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
On Tuesday, July 16 2013, Falcon International Bank hosted the Texas Secretary of State John Steen, Mayor Raul Salinas and other leaders from along the border for a meeting of the Laredo Development Foundation. In the meeting, government and business leaders from throughout the border region discussed various issues impacting the border.
|Pictured: (Left): Bill Green, Publisher of the Laredo Morning Times (Center): John Steen, Texas Secretary of State (Right): Ed Sherwood, Senior Vice President/Human Resources Director of Falcon Bank|
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!