Falcon Bank Jumps 23 Slots on Annual 100 Fastest Growing Companies Listing
Falcon International Bank has long been recognized as one of the nation's top-performing banks, and is regularly featured in such prestigious publications as Independent Banker and American Banker. Now, Falcon has been listed as number 68 in Hispanic Business magazine's annual list of the top 100 Fastest Growing Hispanic-owned businesses in the U.S.—making a phenomenal jump of 23 slots since last year.
"The latest 23-slot jump is a tribute of our ability to sustain our growth in a period that has been full of challenges transformed into opportunities," said Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., President of Falcon. "The five year growth period performance for this prestigious list has been fueled by our most important assets -- Our loyal customer base and our dedicated Falcon Family Employees".
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam