Falcon Bank Jumps 23 Slots on Annual 100 Fastest Growing Companies Listing
Falcon International Bank has long been recognized as one of the nation's top-performing banks, and is regularly featured in such prestigious publications as Independent Banker and American Banker. Now, Falcon has been listed as number 68 in Hispanic Business magazine's annual list of the top 100 Fastest Growing Hispanic-owned businesses in the U.S.—making a phenomenal jump of 23 slots since last year.
"The latest 23-slot jump is a tribute of our ability to sustain our growth in a period that has been full of challenges transformed into opportunities," said Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., President of Falcon. "The five year growth period performance for this prestigious list has been fueled by our most important assets -- Our loyal customer base and our dedicated Falcon Family Employees".
- Ana Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Sigifredo Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
- Blanca Quinones has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Recognized with Five Star Service Award!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.