Falcon Bank Promotes It's Own
Jorge Ortega, Ricardo Ramirez and Lorena Zepeda have been promoted to new positions at Falcon International Bank, according to Gilbert Narvaez Jr., the bank’s president and chief operating officer.
Ortega was promoted to multimedia coordinator. Ortega has been with the bank for more than seven years. He actively pursues professional development and in May 2011 received a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing from Texas A&M International University. Upon taking on this new role, Ortega will now be managing and maintaining all media including video, print, website and outdoor signage.
Ramirez was promoted to loans operations officer. Ramirez is a native of Laredo and has been with the bank for more than seven years. He is a recent graduate of TAMIU, where he received a bachelor’s degree. In addition to his regular duties and responsibilities, Ramirez will assist and play a more active management role in the loan administration department.
Zepeda was named call center supervisor. Zepeda has been with the bank for more than five years and in June 2011 she was recognized as Banker of the Month by her peers. In her new role, Zepeda will assist with all of the duties of the call center.
Falcon Bank was founded in Laredo in 1986 and has 15 branches in cities around Texas, as well as representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions