Falcon Branch Manager Elected Chamber of Commerce Director (December 19, 2007)
Falcon Branch Manager Elected Chamber of Commerce Director (December 19, 2007)Buda manager Lisa Sauceda brings business expertise and trademark enthusiasm to new Board role - Internal Announcement
When Lisa Sauceda, Buda branch manager for Falcon Bank, was notified of her election to the Buda Area Chamber of Commerce board of directors, no one was surprised—except Sauceda.
"I was completely caught off guard!" Sauceda laughs, recalling the November 30 letter from BACC President Dick Schneider. "I've always been a strong supporter of the Chamber and its members, but I had no idea they were interested in nominating me as director."
Joining the bank in September 2006, Sauceda has been invaluable in enhancing Falcon's presence in the Buda/Kyle area. In addition to her significant management duties, Sauceda has actively participated in and sponsored numerous community events, including the annual Buda Weiner Dog Races, Booda Halloween, the Santa Cruz Catholic Church Fiesta and Red, White and Buda 4th of July Fireworks. Sauceda has also encouraged her staff to join her in these events, with the goal of fostering community and increasing the bank's visibility.
Now, as a BACC voting board member, Sauceda will be responsible for contributing to the development of its policies, procedures and regulations, as well as monitoring its financial success. She will also be joining other board and regular members during their monthly meetings and luncheons, and will represent and advocate the BACC in the community. Her term as director extends from January 1, 2008 through December 31, 2010.
"I am very proud and honored to have been elected as Director of the BACC," Sauceda says, "and I look forward to setting an example for both the community and fellow board members."
Falcon International Bank warmly congratulates Lisa Sauceda on her latest achievement, and looks forward to her continued success in Buda and surrounding communities.
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!