Falcon Branch Manager Elected Chamber of Commerce Director (December 19, 2007)
Falcon Branch Manager Elected Chamber of Commerce Director (December 19, 2007)Buda manager Lisa Sauceda brings business expertise and trademark enthusiasm to new Board role - Internal Announcement
When Lisa Sauceda, Buda branch manager for Falcon Bank, was notified of her election to the Buda Area Chamber of Commerce board of directors, no one was surprised—except Sauceda.
"I was completely caught off guard!" Sauceda laughs, recalling the November 30 letter from BACC President Dick Schneider. "I've always been a strong supporter of the Chamber and its members, but I had no idea they were interested in nominating me as director."
Joining the bank in September 2006, Sauceda has been invaluable in enhancing Falcon's presence in the Buda/Kyle area. In addition to her significant management duties, Sauceda has actively participated in and sponsored numerous community events, including the annual Buda Weiner Dog Races, Booda Halloween, the Santa Cruz Catholic Church Fiesta and Red, White and Buda 4th of July Fireworks. Sauceda has also encouraged her staff to join her in these events, with the goal of fostering community and increasing the bank's visibility.
Now, as a BACC voting board member, Sauceda will be responsible for contributing to the development of its policies, procedures and regulations, as well as monitoring its financial success. She will also be joining other board and regular members during their monthly meetings and luncheons, and will represent and advocate the BACC in the community. Her term as director extends from January 1, 2008 through December 31, 2010.
"I am very proud and honored to have been elected as Director of the BACC," Sauceda says, "and I look forward to setting an example for both the community and fellow board members."
Falcon International Bank warmly congratulates Lisa Sauceda on her latest achievement, and looks forward to her continued success in Buda and surrounding communities.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event