Falcon CEO Named Walk America Chair (September 2, 2005)
Falcon CEO Named Walk America Chair (September 2, 2005)Adolfo E. Gutierrez appointed as Walk America Chair
The Laredo Division of the March of Dimes said Thursday Adolfo E. Gutierrez, Falcon International Bank CEO and president, will serve as honorary chairman for WalkAmerica 2006 on Sunday, April 23.
Lucy Lucio, assistant vice president in charge of foreign exchange and letters of credit for Falcon Bank, is the chairperson of the 2006 walk.
Sabas Zapata III, Falcon Banks executive vice president, was named the walks Revenue chairperson.
Last year the Laredo division raised approximately $134,000 from the WalkAmerica, and we hope to exceed $143,000 in 2006 Gutierrez adds. I urge you to join me and help give all babies a fighting chance.
Lucio, Jackie de la Vina, marketing and business development officer for the bank and Ana M. Barrientos, Falcon Bank loan processor, serve on the March of Dimes Board of Directors. De la Vina will assist Lucio as the team captain for the bank.
Falcon Bank has always been a very good friend of the Laredo division of the March of Dimes, said Norma Saldana Lopez, Laredo Division director for the March of Dimes.
Mr. Gutierrez has personally walked in some of the walks, and leads the fantastic participation at Falcon Bank. Bank employees have raised money for and participated in the WalkAmerica sponsor since 1999. Falcon Bank staff members also have helped in the planning of the WalkAmerica event, as well as serving on the local board, since 1999, she said.
As a family business, Falcon Bank knows the necessity of ensuring our childrens health and safety, Gutierrez said.
Among March of Dimes lifesaving breakthroughs are pioneering surgery that corrects certain birth defects before a baby is born, surfactant therapy to help babies breathe, and other new tests and treatments that help preemie babies recover.
Prematurity is the leading killer of babies in their first month of life, and a major cause of long term health problems, including cerebral palsy, mental retardation, blindness and chronic lung problems.
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch