September 25, 2013
Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
|Alicia Cantu was recognized as Banker of the Month for September! Alicia works as a Pre-funding Consumer Analyst in the Loan Administration Department at our East Branch. Alicia has been with Falcon Bank for fifteen years. Congratulations again to Alicia!|
|Veronica Del Bosque was promoted to Operations Officer! Veronica joined the Falcon family over eight years ago. She has held various positions in several departments to futher her banking expertise. Most recently, she was a Financial Service Representative at our Hillside Branch. Veronica now takes on a more supervisory role. Great job, Veronica!|
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event