Falcon Honors Leadership Laredo Graduates
Leaders are not born; they are made -- through training like the Leadership Laredo program.
On September 13, Falcon's own Esthela Juarez, Maribel Isais and Vanessa Montoya joined the more than 400 individuals representing financial institutions, educational institutions, religious affiliations, local, state and federal government agencies, and more as Leadership Laredo graduates.
The goal of the program is to: identify proven leaders and nurture individuals with leadership potential in the community, expose those leaders to working in our urban system and enable them to broaden their knowledge beyond their particular fields of expertise, and improve lines of communication among present and future leaders.
Falcon is proud to have these talented individuals apart of its family. Kudos to them on their achievement!
- Alfredo "Freddy" Gutierrez is Falcon's 2015 Banker of the Year!
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams