Falcon Honors Leadership Laredo Graduates
Leaders are not born; they are made -- through training like the Leadership Laredo program.
On September 13, Falcon's own Esthela Juarez, Maribel Isais and Vanessa Montoya joined the more than 400 individuals representing financial institutions, educational institutions, religious affiliations, local, state and federal government agencies, and more as Leadership Laredo graduates.
The goal of the program is to: identify proven leaders and nurture individuals with leadership potential in the community, expose those leaders to working in our urban system and enable them to broaden their knowledge beyond their particular fields of expertise, and improve lines of communication among present and future leaders.
Falcon is proud to have these talented individuals apart of its family. Kudos to them on their achievement!
- Ana Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Sigifredo Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
- Blanca Quinones has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Recognized with Five Star Service Award!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.