Falcon Honors Leadership Laredo Graduates
Leaders are not born; they are made -- through training like the Leadership Laredo program.
On September 13, Falcon's own Esthela Juarez, Maribel Isais and Vanessa Montoya joined the more than 400 individuals representing financial institutions, educational institutions, religious affiliations, local, state and federal government agencies, and more as Leadership Laredo graduates.
The goal of the program is to: identify proven leaders and nurture individuals with leadership potential in the community, expose those leaders to working in our urban system and enable them to broaden their knowledge beyond their particular fields of expertise, and improve lines of communication among present and future leaders.
Falcon is proud to have these talented individuals apart of its family. Kudos to them on their achievement!
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event