Falcon Honors Leadership Laredo Graduates
Leaders are not born; they are made -- through training like the Leadership Laredo program.
On September 13, Falcon's own Esthela Juarez, Maribel Isais and Vanessa Montoya joined the more than 400 individuals representing financial institutions, educational institutions, religious affiliations, local, state and federal government agencies, and more as Leadership Laredo graduates.
The goal of the program is to: identify proven leaders and nurture individuals with leadership potential in the community, expose those leaders to working in our urban system and enable them to broaden their knowledge beyond their particular fields of expertise, and improve lines of communication among present and future leaders.
Falcon is proud to have these talented individuals apart of its family. Kudos to them on their achievement!
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!