Falcon International Bank Adds Anabel Pottin to its Family (May 13, 2008)
Falcon International Bank Adds Anabel Pottin to its Family (May 13, 2008)Banking veteran Anabel Pottin promoted to Branch Manager
Falcon International Bank is proud to announce Anabel K. Pottin's promotion to Branch Manager at the N. 10th branch in McAllen. In her new position, the Laredo native will manage a wide variety of banking functions. She will ensure that all bank policies and procedures are complied with and that the branch operates within its budget and attains profitability goals. She will also be responsible for meeting risk management and compliance requirements, as well as motivating and counseling employees in any necessary capacity.
Pottin joined Falcon 8 months ago, bringing with her 11 years of crucial experience in operations, consumer and mortgage lending, and new accounts. With this knowledge, she will further build the capacity of McAllen's branch, ensuring quality service for each client. After earning her associate's degree in business from Laredo Community College, she attained a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Texas. With the experience she has accrued, Pottin enjoys spending time with customers and learning about their needs, which ultimately enables her to deliver an honest, quality product. Working with and establishing relationships with her team is also very important, since the branch is like a family and has goals it collectively works toward meeting.
"Working for Falcon International Bank has been a wonderful and rewarding experience for me. I am truly grateful for the opportunities that I've been given and thankful for the ongoing support," Pottin says.
Moving back to the Rio Grande Valley seven years ago with her husband Eduardo has proven "to be a great move since I'm part of a successful bank that has so much potential," she adds. An active member of the National Hispanic Organization and the National Hispanic Professional Organization, Pottin is eager to work with the community to help both colleagues and neighbors achieve their goals.
Falcon International Bank congratulates Anabel Pottin, and looks forward to her continued contributions!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!