Falcon International Bank Adds Anabel Pottin to its Family (May 13, 2008)
Falcon International Bank Adds Anabel Pottin to its Family (May 13, 2008)Banking veteran Anabel Pottin promoted to Branch Manager
Falcon International Bank is proud to announce Anabel K. Pottin's promotion to Branch Manager at the N. 10th branch in McAllen. In her new position, the Laredo native will manage a wide variety of banking functions. She will ensure that all bank policies and procedures are complied with and that the branch operates within its budget and attains profitability goals. She will also be responsible for meeting risk management and compliance requirements, as well as motivating and counseling employees in any necessary capacity.
Pottin joined Falcon 8 months ago, bringing with her 11 years of crucial experience in operations, consumer and mortgage lending, and new accounts. With this knowledge, she will further build the capacity of McAllen's branch, ensuring quality service for each client. After earning her associate's degree in business from Laredo Community College, she attained a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Texas. With the experience she has accrued, Pottin enjoys spending time with customers and learning about their needs, which ultimately enables her to deliver an honest, quality product. Working with and establishing relationships with her team is also very important, since the branch is like a family and has goals it collectively works toward meeting.
"Working for Falcon International Bank has been a wonderful and rewarding experience for me. I am truly grateful for the opportunities that I've been given and thankful for the ongoing support," Pottin says.
Moving back to the Rio Grande Valley seven years ago with her husband Eduardo has proven "to be a great move since I'm part of a successful bank that has so much potential," she adds. An active member of the National Hispanic Organization and the National Hispanic Professional Organization, Pottin is eager to work with the community to help both colleagues and neighbors achieve their goals.
Falcon International Bank congratulates Anabel Pottin, and looks forward to her continued contributions!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!