Falcon International Bank Advances with Continued Employee Growth (May 6, 2008)
Falcon International Bank Advances with Continued Employee Growth (May 6, 2008)Adriana Ramirez Promoted to Assistant Vice President in Human Resources
Falcon International Bank congratulates experienced administrator Adriana Ramirez on her promotion to Assistant Vice President at the Laredo offices. In her new position in the human resources department, Ramirez is responsible for administering the employee benefit plans and monitoring employee relationship policies and procedures.
Ramirez joined Falcon in 2003, bringing with her 14 years of valuable financial experience. She supports her professional background in banking with continuing education courses in accounting, as well as with training courses such as United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Training, and State & Federal Personnel Laws Training. Formerly a human resource officer at Falcon, she also works with the human resources director in areas such as training, employee development, employee compensation and bank-wide communication activities.
Ramirez cites meeting new employees as one of the most significant challenges—and rewards—of her position, also noting how Falcon's unprecedented growth affects her job. "Traveling to our 17 branches and meeting new employees is always exciting," says Ramirez.
A native of Laredo, Ramirez is a volunteer for Junior Achievement. She is also a treasurer for the C. L. Milton Elementary Parent Teacher Association, member of Laredo Association for Human Resource Management and past member of Financial Women International. When she is not working, Ramirez enjoys spending time with her husband, Martin, and their eight-year-old son, Jacob.
Falcon International Bank is excited to congratulate Adriana Ramirez, and looks forward to her continued contributions!
- Ana Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Sigifredo Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
- Blanca Quinones has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Recognized with Five Star Service Award!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.