Falcon International Bank Announces More Employee Career Advancement (May 6, 2008)
Falcon International Bank Announces More Employee Career Advancement (May 6, 2008)Angela Corona promoted to retail banking officer and call center manager
Falcon International Bank congratulates Angela Corona on her promotion to Retail Banking Officer and Call Center Manager at the Laredo offices. In her new position as Banking Officer, Corona will keep track of all pay and referrals on a monthly basis. As Call Center Manager, Corona will develop and update policies and procedures as well as train Call Center agents, ensuring that all provide the best customer service possible.
Corona joined Falcon in 2006, bringing with her 11 years of valuable financial experience. She is a 2003 graduate of Banking Operations School at Texas A&M University in Commerce, Texas. A conscientious customer service provider, she cites handling the volume of calls to the Center as a significant challenge, and works hard to provide all customers with exceptional service in a timely manner. Corona is quick to say how proud she is to be part of the Falcon family.
"Being a part of the Falcon International Bank family has been very rewarding for me," says Corona. "Falcon not only encourages its employees to become involved in their communities, but also treats both customers and employees as family."
A native of Laredo, Corona has an active life in her community. She was named 2002-2003 Rookie of the Year by the Noon Optimist Club. A volunteer with the American Red Cross and The Santa Monica Mission in El Cenizo, TX, she is also a member of the Dismas Charities Community Relations Board and volunteers for the Financial Literacy program for Dismas Charities residents. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Michael, and their five children and five grandchildren.
Falcon International Bank is excited to see Angela Corona's career advance, and looks forward to her ongoing contributions!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions