Falcon International Bank Announces Promotion (April 7, 2008)
Falcon International Bank Announces Promotion (April 7, 2008)Elizabeth Nochebuena Named Assistant Vice President - As printed in Laredo Morning Times Business Journal - April 7, 2008
Falcon International Bank recently announced the promotion of Elizabeth Nochebuena to Assistant Vice President - Retail Banking. Nochebuena joined Falcon in 2004 as a Retail Banking Officer. With over 12 years of extensive banking experience, Nochebuena is currently responsible for overseeing Falcon's Call Center and Retail Banking program.
Nochebuena's professional experience at Falcon includes positions as a sales culture trainer, reward checking product manager, and financial aid representative. As for Retail Banking, Nochebuena will continue to assist the Bank's focus on increasing customer relationship growth and coordinate sales. She cites sharing knowledge and experience with her colleagues to be simultaneously the most challenging and rewarding aspect of her work.
"The experience I have had with Falcon Bank is a rewarding one," says Nochebuena. "I work with people of all distinctions, who have influenced my professional career in a manner that is truly inspirational. I consider Falcon to be part of my family."
A Laredo native, Nochebuena graduated from Banking Operations School at Southern Methodist University in 2004. She is currently pursuing her bachelor's degree in industrial psychology, and also finds time to contribute to the community in many ways; Nochebuena is an active volunteer for Junior Achievement, the Red Cross, GEAR UP, and Habitat for Humanity. She also teaches financial literacy classes through Dismass Charities and participates in local elementary schools' Career Day presentations. Nochebuena enjoys spending spare time with her son, Cristian, as well as experiencing world cultures through camping and traveling.
Falcon International Bank proudly employs the best financial talent, and fervently supports the continued development and success of all of its personnel. Founded in Laredo, Texas, Falcon's current assets are in excess of $860 million, and 16 branches across South and Central Texas. Falcon credits this unprecedented growth to the strength of its valued employees, and looks forward to a strong and prosperous future.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event