Falcon International Bank: Banker of the Year 2006 (December 11, 2006)
Falcon International Bank: Banker of the Year 2006 (December 11, 2006)Adriana Tovar voted Falcon's Banker of the Year
Adriana Tovar [Loan Processor] has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Year 2006.
When asked about her thoughts she said " I was shocked the night that I got awarded banker of the year! I knew that each candidate's nomination was well deserved and that the final decision would be difficult."
Tovar joined Falcon in 2005 as a teller and due her performance and dedicated was promoted to the Loan Administration Department as a Loan Processor. Her responsibilities include: processing commercial and consumer loans, as well as offering first-rate customer service.
" I am thankful to be here and I look forward to growing with Falcon". Every morning I wake up with a positive attitude and come to work. I will always try my best to provide the best customer service and most of the time you'll catch me with a smile," said Tovar.
All employees with the exception of officers, who are in good standing for the last 90 days, are eligible for Falcon's Banker of the Month/Year award and may be nominated by another employee or an officer.
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam