Falcon International Bank: Employee of the Year (February 7, 2005)
Falcon International Bank: Employee of the Year (February 7, 2005)Rosie Mata voted Falcon's Banker of the Year
Rosie Mata has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Year 2004.
"I was very surprised and felt honored that my co-workers selected me as Falcon's Banker of the Year. Aside from the recognition that I received I was also rewarded with a trip for two to Las Vegas," she said.
In her 18 years with the bank, she has worked in the wire transfers, safety deposit boxes, letters of credit, human resources, payroll departments, and is currently working in accounts payable/purchasing.
" I am grateful for the experience that i gained in working in different departments. It has enabled me to assume the challenges of running the accounts payable/purchasing department."
All employees with the exception of officers, that are in good standing for the last 90 days are eligible for Falcon's Banker of the Month/Year award. Eligible employees may be nominated by another employee or officer.
All nomination forms must be in writing, signed and must be submitted to the Banker of the Month/Year Committee. The committee selects cadidates who:
-Demonstrate friendliness towards customers and co-workers
- Provide quality and efficient customer sevice
- Exemplify leadership qualities and capabilities
- Has completed all requirements of the in-house training
- Has a positive attitude about work and influences the same attitude on others
- Willingly performs above and beyond the normal job requirements
- Complete assignments, is always on time and fulfills all responsiblities
The Banker of the Month receives special recognition along with a chance to be selected as Banker of the Year.
During the bank's employee Christmas Party in December, everyone votes from the 11 Bankers of the Month that were selected during the year (January through November). The Banker of the Month that receives the most votes will be the Banker of the Year.
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!