Falcon International Bank: Employee of the Year (February 7, 2005)
Falcon International Bank: Employee of the Year (February 7, 2005)Rosie Mata voted Falcon's Banker of the Year
Rosie Mata has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Year 2004.
"I was very surprised and felt honored that my co-workers selected me as Falcon's Banker of the Year. Aside from the recognition that I received I was also rewarded with a trip for two to Las Vegas," she said.
In her 18 years with the bank, she has worked in the wire transfers, safety deposit boxes, letters of credit, human resources, payroll departments, and is currently working in accounts payable/purchasing.
" I am grateful for the experience that i gained in working in different departments. It has enabled me to assume the challenges of running the accounts payable/purchasing department."
All employees with the exception of officers, that are in good standing for the last 90 days are eligible for Falcon's Banker of the Month/Year award. Eligible employees may be nominated by another employee or officer.
All nomination forms must be in writing, signed and must be submitted to the Banker of the Month/Year Committee. The committee selects cadidates who:
-Demonstrate friendliness towards customers and co-workers
- Provide quality and efficient customer sevice
- Exemplify leadership qualities and capabilities
- Has completed all requirements of the in-house training
- Has a positive attitude about work and influences the same attitude on others
- Willingly performs above and beyond the normal job requirements
- Complete assignments, is always on time and fulfills all responsiblities
The Banker of the Month receives special recognition along with a chance to be selected as Banker of the Year.
During the bank's employee Christmas Party in December, everyone votes from the 11 Bankers of the Month that were selected during the year (January through November). The Banker of the Month that receives the most votes will be the Banker of the Year.
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!