Falcon International Bank Introduces Mobile Banking (June 23, 2008)
Falcon International Bank Introduces Mobile Banking (June 23, 2008)- As printed in Laredo Morning Times Business Journal - June 23, 2008
In an age when handheld media devices, such as the BlackBerry, Palm or iPhone, have become indispensable, so are companies that free customers to do business on such tools. That's why Falcon International Bank has introduced mobile banking. According to Falcon executives, the service will offer on-the-go customers one more way to remain on top of their finances—without worrying about when the bank's doors close for the night.
"We're pleased to provide our customers with this cutting-edge technology. In this day and age, almost everyone owns a cell phone and now they will have the convenience to have access to their accounts and conduct transactions at their fingertips," says Gilbert Narvaez Jr., President of Falcon Bank.
Activating the service is simple. Customers should set up an online banking username and password, and then click on "services." Easy-to-use prompts will guide customers through creating a pin number and selecting which accounts they'll be able to access by phone. The process takes less than two minutes to complete and complements the extensive online banking services Falcon already offers, such as bill pay, financial transfers and online statement viewing.
Mobile banking is the latest in a suite of innovative services that Falcon has recently introduced, including the popular Reward Checking—which pays competitive interest rates with no minimum balance requirement and no per item fees—and Shazam R.A.D.A.R., which guards customers against debit card fraud and identity theft.
Falcon is committed to providing customers with quality products and unparalleled service—even on the phone or computer.
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 18 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and Buda, with a Loan Production Office (LPO) in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico. Current assets are in excess of $872 million, and Falcon was recently named one of the 100 largest and fastest-growing companies in the U.S. by Hispanic Business magazine.
For more information on Falcon International Bank or mobile banking, log on to www.falconbank.com or call (956) 723-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (956) 723-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event