December 03, 2010
Falcon International Bank Jumps 12 Slots on Annual Hispanic 500 Directory (16-Sept-09)
Falcon International Bank Jumps 12 Slots on Annual Hispanic 500 Directory (16-Sept-09)Falcon International Bank, headquartered in Laredo, TX, moved up in ranking from #93 to #81 on Hispanic Business magazine's annual Hispanic 500 directory, which lists the 500 largest Hispanic-owned businesses in the U.S. Falcon's first appearance in the Hispanic 500 was in 1997, when it made the directory at #499.
[INSERT IMAGE pg. 15]
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions