Falcon International Bank Jumps 12 Slots on Annual Hispanic 500 Directory (24-Jun-09)
Falcon International Bank Jumps 12 Slots on Annual Hispanic 500 Directory (24-Jun-09)South Texas bank now ranks #81 on Hispanic Business magazine's listing
Laredo, TX—June 24, 2009 Falcon International Bank, headquartered in Laredo, TX, moved up in ranking from #93 to #81 on Hispanic Business magazine's annual Hispanic 500 directory, which lists the 500 largest Hispanic-owned businesses in the U.S. Falcon's first appearance in the Hispanic 500 was in 1997, when it made the directory at #499.
"The latest 12-slot jump is a tribute of our ability to sustain our growth in a period that has been full of challenges but also opportunities," said Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., President of Falcon.
Narvaez added, "Throughout Falcon's growth, there are several fundamental values that haven't changed: our commitment of personalized service, attention to detail, and the delivery of quality products and services."
Falcon was also recently recognized by the American Bankers Association and the Independent Community Bankers of America as among one of the nation's top performing community banks.
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 17 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and Buda, with a Loan Production Office (LPO) in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (956) 723-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Alfredo "Freddy" Gutierrez is Falcon's 2015 Banker of the Year!
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams