Falcon International Bank Keeps on Growing, Opens New Branch in McAllen, TX (November 20, 2007)
Falcon International Bank Keeps on Growing, Opens New Branch in McAllen, TX (November 20, 2007)Leticia Echazarreta named manager of Falcon's fifteenth location - Internal Announcement
Falcon International Bank is excited to announce the opening of a new branch in McAllen, TX. Located at 500 East Business Highway 83, this is the fourth new branch in the last year for Falcon, whose most recent locations include Brownsville, Eagle Pass, and Laredo. Leticia Echazarreta, who holds more than 20 years of valued banking experience, will serve as manager of the beautiful, 6,000 square-foot location.
"We thank Falcon management for providing us with a lovely facility that will be an asset to the community and surrounding area. We have had many compliments and invite everyone to come and visit us," says Echazarreta.
A full-service banking facility, the McAllen branch provides a variety of financial services and products to its customers, including personal and business checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, IRA's and auto loans, as well as commercial and residential mortgages. Branch and regional managers are as excited about building Falcon's business presence in McAllen as they are in forging lasting connections with the people in the McAllen community.
"Falcon International Bank is excited about its commitment to McAllen and surrounding communities," says Roberto Martinez, Falcon's Lower Rio Grande Regional President. "Our experienced team of officers and employees is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we look forward to meeting the financial needs of this dynamic region."
All members of McAllen and surrounding communities are invited to attend the Grand Opening Ceremony, which will take place in January 2008.
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in the border town of Laredo, Texas, Falcon International Bank focuses on balancing an understanding of Mexican tradition with effective strategies of modern banking. The result is a hugely successful and widely respected financial institution that has a unique understanding of its customers' needs. Current assets are in excess of $750 million, an impressive 19 percent increase since December of 2006, and are expected to reach $800 million by year-end. Falcon is presently the 115th largest Hispanic-owned business in the United States.
For more information, log on to www.falconbank.com.
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!