Falcon International Bank Opens in Eagle Pass (October 6, 2005)
Falcon International Bank Opens in Eagle Pass (October 6, 2005)Eagle Pass Branch Now Open
Laredo-based Falcon International Bank quietly opened its doors on Monday, October 3, 2005 at 725 Main Street (next to Foster Realty) to become the fifth financial institution to open for business in Eagle Pass within the last 10 years.
Founded in 1995, Mr. Hugo Gutierrez, Sr. and his four sons, Hugo Jr., Ricardo, Adolfo, and Roberto, and grandson, Hugo III purchased a majority interest in the bank. Adolfo Gutierrez is Falcon International Bank's president and Chief Executive Officer. The Falcon Bank Board of Directors is comprised of Chairman of the Board Hugo Gutierrez Sr., Hugo Gutierrez Jr., Adolfo Gutierrez, Gilbert Narvaez Jr., John J. Hill, Ray A. Gonzales, Hector H. Garcia Sr., and Hector H. Garcia Jr.
Falcon believes that the best business values are derived from family and community values. Falcon Bank knows what counts with its customers: personalized service, attention to detail, and genuine committment to helping the customers achieve their dreams. Falcon Bank President and CEO Adolfo Gutierrez explains Falcon's as follows: "We are not conventional bankers. We're business people first, and we like finding ways to make deals work, instead of ways to shoot them down."
Falcon International Bank has three Laredo branches, a representative office in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, two in San Antonio, one in Del Rio, and now in Eagle Pass. Future branches in the Rio Grande Valley are planned as well.
Falcon International Bank has assets in excess of $370 million and over 190 employees. Hispanic Business magazine last year named Falcon Bank the 163rd largest Hispanic Business in the United States and the 74th fastest growing. Also, the National Banking Assosiation has recognized Falcon Bank as the top-performing bank in their membership for two consecutive years.
All Eagle Pass and Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico businesses, entrepreneurs, investors, bank clients, and general public are cordially invited to visit Falcon Bank at its new Eagle Pass branch bank location at 725 Main Street. Falcon Bank is a full-service bank open to the public. A formal grand opening will be scheduled in the near future.
In 2004, the Laredo Chamber of Commerce honored the Gutierrez Family with the "Distinguished Business Persons of the Year Award" in recognition of their significant and outstanding business and community contributions.
The Eagle Pass Business Journal welcomes Falcon International Bank to Eagle Pass and wishes them success its endeavors.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event