Falcon International Bank Ranks #96 on Annual Hispanic 500 Directory
Laredo, TX— October 2011 Falcon International Bank, headquartered in Laredo, TX, ranks #96 on Hispanic Business magazine’s annual Hispanic 500 directory, which lists the 500 largest Hispanic-owned businesses in the U.S. Falcon’s first appearance in the Hispanic 500 was in 1997, when it made the directory at #499.
“This latest ranking is a tribute of our ability to sustain our position among this elite group of businesses during a prolonged and challenging recessionary period,” said Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., President of Falcon. Falcon is celebrating its 25th anniversary and I could not be more proud of our staff’s dedication and perseverance in maintaining our superior level of integrity and service.
Narvaez added, “Last but not least and of foremost importance is our loyal clientele. Our success is attributed to their patronage, and we are deeply appreciative of the opportunity they’ve granted us to serve them.”
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 15 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio, Helotes, and Buda, with a Loan Production Office in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Alfredo "Freddy" Gutierrez is Falcon's 2015 Banker of the Year!
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams