Falcon International Bank Ranks #96 on Annual Hispanic 500 Directory
Laredo, TX— October 2011 Falcon International Bank, headquartered in Laredo, TX, ranks #96 on Hispanic Business magazine’s annual Hispanic 500 directory, which lists the 500 largest Hispanic-owned businesses in the U.S. Falcon’s first appearance in the Hispanic 500 was in 1997, when it made the directory at #499.
“This latest ranking is a tribute of our ability to sustain our position among this elite group of businesses during a prolonged and challenging recessionary period,” said Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., President of Falcon. Falcon is celebrating its 25th anniversary and I could not be more proud of our staff’s dedication and perseverance in maintaining our superior level of integrity and service.
Narvaez added, “Last but not least and of foremost importance is our loyal clientele. Our success is attributed to their patronage, and we are deeply appreciative of the opportunity they’ve granted us to serve them.”
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 15 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio, Helotes, and Buda, with a Loan Production Office in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event