Falcon International Bank stretches its wings, opens fourteenth branch (August 31, 2007)
Falcon International Bank stretches its wings, opens fourteenth branch (August 31, 2007)Cindy Kawas named manager of San Isidro branch
Falcon International Bank is excited to announce the opening of its fourteenth full service branch. A spacious 3,568 square feet, the branch conveniently located on 10511 McPherson Road in the San Isidro subdivision of Laredo, Texas. Esteemed Falcon employee Cindy M. Kawas was named as Branch Manager for the new location.
"I am honored and thankful for the opportunity that Falcon International Bank has entrusted me with," says Kawas. "As the Branch Manager of our new San Isidro branch location, I will continue to maintain and achieve excellence through customer satisfaction and community service."
Located adjacent to the new HEB Plus and only minutes away from restaurants, shopping and other businesses, the San Isidro branch exemplifies Falcon's commitment to placing branches in convenient, well-traveled locations. The branch offers a full array of financial products and services, including personal and business checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, IRA's, night depository, safe deposit boxes, residential and commercial mortgages, auto loans and a wide variety of other types of commercial and consumer loans, home equity loans, retirement products and wealth and investment management.
"We are excited to be in an area of Laredo that is quickly developing into a hub of commercial and residential growth," says Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., President of Falcon. "We look forward to building relationships with new customers, and providing one more way for existing customers to grow with us."
About Falcon International Bank
Falcon International Bank, headquartered in Laredo, is committed to providing quality products and services to its customers in all of its regions. The bank has grown to more than $750 million in assets and has branches in Laredo, Brownsville, San Antonio, Buda, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and McAllen. With a dedicated team of more than 350 employees, Falcon offers personalized customer service, attention to detail, and a genuine commitment to helping customers achieve their dreams.
- Ana Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Sigifredo Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
- Blanca Quinones has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Recognized with Five Star Service Award!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.