Falcon International Bank stretches its wings, opens fourteenth branch (August 31, 2007)
Falcon International Bank stretches its wings, opens fourteenth branch (August 31, 2007)Cindy Kawas named manager of San Isidro branch
Falcon International Bank is excited to announce the opening of its fourteenth full service branch. A spacious 3,568 square feet, the branch conveniently located on 10511 McPherson Road in the San Isidro subdivision of Laredo, Texas. Esteemed Falcon employee Cindy M. Kawas was named as Branch Manager for the new location.
"I am honored and thankful for the opportunity that Falcon International Bank has entrusted me with," says Kawas. "As the Branch Manager of our new San Isidro branch location, I will continue to maintain and achieve excellence through customer satisfaction and community service."
Located adjacent to the new HEB Plus and only minutes away from restaurants, shopping and other businesses, the San Isidro branch exemplifies Falcon's commitment to placing branches in convenient, well-traveled locations. The branch offers a full array of financial products and services, including personal and business checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, IRA's, night depository, safe deposit boxes, residential and commercial mortgages, auto loans and a wide variety of other types of commercial and consumer loans, home equity loans, retirement products and wealth and investment management.
"We are excited to be in an area of Laredo that is quickly developing into a hub of commercial and residential growth," says Gilbert Narvaez, Jr., President of Falcon. "We look forward to building relationships with new customers, and providing one more way for existing customers to grow with us."
About Falcon International Bank
Falcon International Bank, headquartered in Laredo, is committed to providing quality products and services to its customers in all of its regions. The bank has grown to more than $750 million in assets and has branches in Laredo, Brownsville, San Antonio, Buda, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and McAllen. With a dedicated team of more than 350 employees, Falcon offers personalized customer service, attention to detail, and a genuine commitment to helping customers achieve their dreams.
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam