Falcon Officer named Agent of the Month (May 27, 2005)
Falcon Officer named Agent of the Month (May 27, 2005)Noe Cubriel: Featured Agent of the Month
Congratulations to Noe Cubriel with Falconsure, Inc./Local Chapter #450 in Laredo. Noe has been selected as Germania's May 2005 Featured Agent of the Month.
Noe began his career in the banking industry in August 1985. Most of his experience has been predominantly in the international area in which he managed the Letters of Credit and Foreign Exchange Departments.
In 2000, the bank president asked Noe if he would be interested in playing a major role in establishing an insurance agency for their organization. Management at Falcon International Bank made the decision to expand its services and offer insurance products to its clients and the communities it served. Noe contemplated whether he should accept the offer - it wasn't an easy decision to make. His only experience and knowledge of insurance was his own personal insurance policies. Eventually, he accepted the challenge to assist in establishing the insurance agency and now he says it was the right decision.
Noe dedicated 100 percent of his efforts to this new adventure. He received both his personal lines and life licenses in 2001. Because of his focus on the insurance business, he was able to obtain his CIC designation within a period of only one year.
Noe enjoys being able to help individuals with their insurance needs and educating their clients on various insurance products. His goal for his staff is to continue providing the excellent service that their clients deserve. "We must remember that every insurance agency offers the same products, but our customer service should put us above all others," Noe shares. Noe's advice to other agents is to "listen to your customers and identify their needs. Provide the best possible service you can and be knowledgeable about the insurance products you offer." Noe is heavily involved with the not-for-profit organization "Communities In Schools of Laredo" in which he serves as the current treasurer. In addition, he is a member of the "Site Base Decision Making Committee" for Nye Elementary School.
Noe and his wife, Dulce have been married for 19 years. Dulce is an elementary school teacher in the Laredo area. They have three daughters, Bianca, Clarissa and Magaly. Bianca is a band member at JB Alexander High School and will be participating in Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade this year. Clarissa is a member of the United Middle School dance team, Maverettes. Magaly is involved in various school activities including the school choir and Future Teachers of Tomorrow program.
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam