Falcon Pink Day
Breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in the United States, after skin cancer. It is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in women today, after lung cancer. According to the American Cancer Society, more than 230,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer annually in the United States, and more than 39,000 will die from the disease. But there is reason to celebrate -- breast cancer rates are on the decline. On Friday, October 11, Falcon Bank showed its support for the fight against breast cancer with Falcon Pink Day. Employees were encouraged to show their support by wearing pink colored clothing.
- Susie Guajardo - Promotion
- June Banker of the Month
- Bankers of the Month 2016
- New Promotions
- Alfredo "Freddy" Gutierrez is Falcon's 2015 Banker of the Year!
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!