Falcon Pink Day
Breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in the United States, after skin cancer. It is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in women today, after lung cancer. According to the American Cancer Society, more than 230,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer annually in the United States, and more than 39,000 will die from the disease. But there is reason to celebrate -- breast cancer rates are on the decline. On Friday, October 11, Falcon Bank showed its support for the fight against breast cancer with Falcon Pink Day. Employees were encouraged to show their support by wearing pink colored clothing.
- Ana Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Sigifredo Garza has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Another Round of Key Employee Recognitions at Falcon Bank
- Blanca Quinones has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Recognized with Five Star Service Award!
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.