Falcon Senior Vice-President Completes Training (January 10, 2005)
Falcon Senior Vice-President Completes Training (January 10, 2005)Noe Cubriel now a Certified Insurance Counselor
The designation of Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) has been conferred upon Noe Cubriel, Senior Vice-President of FalconSure in Laredo, TX, following his successful completion of a rigorous insurance education program sponsored by the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors.
The announcement was made by Dr. William T. Hold, President of the Society of CIC, who conferred the designation on Mr. Cubriel and will honor him in an official pinning ceremony to be held early next year.
The Society of CIC is a key member of The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research, the nation's preeminent provider of insurance and risk management education. The National Alliance conducts more than 2,000 programs annually, throughout all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean. Currently, more than 26,000 agents and insurance professionals throughout the country have received the CIC designation.
Mr. Cubriel has demonstrated his professional competence through the successful completion of the five CIC institutes and comprehensive written examinations focusing on all major fields of insurance, insurance management, and agency operations.
Mr. Cubriel has been with Falcon International Bank for over 5 years. In that time, he has become the head of FalconSure, Falcon's successful first subsidiary company. There, he helps customers with all of their insurance needs; additionally, Mr. Cubriel also oversees the Foreign Exchange and Letters of Credit Department.
"Noe definitely "knows what counts". He knows that it takes professional knowledge and understanding to better serve FalconSure's supporters. He has proven his commitment to his staff and customers by achieving the status of Certified Insurance Counselor. We are all extremely proud of Noe's dedication and accomplishments." Adolfo E. Gutierrez-President and CEO Falcon International Bank.
Throughout his 18 years of banking, Mr. Cubriel has kept his Laredo community in mind. For this reason, he is currently an active board member of Communities in Schools where he is currently serving his third term as treasurer. In addition, Mr. Cubriel is a member of the Laredo Manufacturers Association. Mr. Cubriel graduated with a BBA major in Finance from Southwest Texas State University.
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!