Falcon Recognized with Five Star Service Award!
Original article from the Laredo Chamber of Commerce.
Laredo, TX - The Laredo Chamber of Commerce Customer Service Committee hosted the Annual Five Star Service Awards on Thursday, December 5th at the Laredo Country Club. The Customer Service Committee recognized those local businesses that have gone that extra mile to provide outstanding customer service.
The Chairperson of the Customer Service Committee, Cassandra Wheeler, began addressed all nominees followed by welcoming remarks from the Laredo Chamber of Commerce Chairman of the Board, Javier Moctezuma. In his welcoming remarks, Moctezuma not only recognized the nominees for excellence in customer service, he commended the nominees for helping to create a service oriented culture in our city as well.
The winners of the Five Star Service Awards were presented with a plaque in recognition of exemplary customer service in the category in which they were nominated. The winners in each category are as follows:
Best Restaurant - Chick-fil-A North
Financial Services - Falcon International Bank
Hospitality & Entertainment - La Quinta Inn & Suites Laredo Airport
Media & Communications - Laredo Morning Times
Non-Profit Community Services - Children’s Advocacy Center
Professional Business Services - Print X Press
Retail Services - H.E.B.
Wellness & Medical - Doctors Hospital of Laredo
In preparing for the Five Star Service Awards, the Customer Service Committee opened a survey asking the community at large to nominate local businesses in all eight different categories.
This year’s Five Star Service Awards are unique in that winners are not chosen by a panel of judges but by the community at large. The selection process involves two phases: nomination and voting. Nomination is driven solely by the community choosing to highlight any business they feel is worthy of consideration. After the nomination process is closed, a second survey is put together with the names of the top nominees and the voting process begins. The online survey, comprised of the ten different services with more than 30 nominees overall, recorded a total of 1,283 votes and was open to the public to determine the winners of the awards.
- Alfredo "Freddy" Gutierrez is Falcon's 2015 Banker of the Year!
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams