Falcon's Ed Sherwood named President of LCC Education Foundation
On May 19, 2014, Falcon Bank's Director of Human Resources Edward Sherwood was elected as the new President of the LCC Education Foundation. The Foundation works with individuals and other non-profit Foundations to raise funds for LCC scholarships, building restorations, faculty recruiting, and support to other college activities that promote education excellence. The LCC Education Foundation was founded in 2003, and has provided funds for the restoration of the David B. Cantu Memorial Chapel, the Fort McIntosh Historic Cemetery, and the LCC Honors Scholarship Program among other activities.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event