Falcon's Ed Sherwood named President of LCC Education Foundation
On May 19, 2014, Falcon Bank's Director of Human Resources Edward Sherwood was elected as the new President of the LCC Education Foundation. The Foundation works with individuals and other non-profit Foundations to raise funds for LCC scholarships, building restorations, faculty recruiting, and support to other college activities that promote education excellence. The LCC Education Foundation was founded in 2003, and has provided funds for the restoration of the David B. Cantu Memorial Chapel, the Fort McIntosh Historic Cemetery, and the LCC Honors Scholarship Program among other activities.
- New Promotions
- Alfredo "Freddy" Gutierrez is Falcon's 2015 Banker of the Year!
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!