Falcon's Ed Sherwood named President of LCC Education Foundation
On May 19, 2014, Falcon Bank's Director of Human Resources Edward Sherwood was elected as the new President of the LCC Education Foundation. The Foundation works with individuals and other non-profit Foundations to raise funds for LCC scholarships, building restorations, faculty recruiting, and support to other college activities that promote education excellence. The LCC Education Foundation was founded in 2003, and has provided funds for the restoration of the David B. Cantu Memorial Chapel, the Fort McIntosh Historic Cemetery, and the LCC Honors Scholarship Program among other activities.
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!