Falcon's Gilbert Narvaez honored as a J.W. Nixon 'Mustang Legend'
Gilbert Narvaez, alumni of J.W. Nixon High School was honored as a 'Mustang Legend' during ceremonies held on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. Mustang Legends are former Nixon High School students who have distinguished themselves for their oustanding acedemic, professional and civic accomplishments and achievements. Congratulations to Gilber Narvaez on this milestone.
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!