Falcon's President re-elected to IBAT Board (January 10, 2005)
Falcon's President re-elected to IBAT Board (January 10, 2005)Adolfo Gutierrez has been elected to a second term on the board of directors of the Independent Bankers Association of Texas.
Adolfo Gutierrez has been elected to a second term on the board of directors of the independent Bankers Association of Texas (IBAT). Gutierrez, president and chief executive officer of Falcon International Bank in Laredo, was elected during the organization's 30th annual convention and business meeting in San Antonio.
"We are very fortunate to have someone with Adolph's strengths on our board," said Christopher L. Williston, president and chief executive officer of IBAT. "The growth and success of our organization through these last three decades can be credited to the expertise and leadership of our state's independent bankers."
"IBAT is the unifying voice of independent bankers, a voice that is heard loudly and clearly in Texas and in Washington. The IBAT staff is comprised of a group very loyal, dedicated, knowledgeable and passionate individuals that have melded to form one of the most respected banking organizations in the country." To serve a second term in this organization is an honor and a privilege." Adolfo Gutierrez - President and CEO Falcon International Bank.
Officers elected for 2004-2005 include Chairman Riley C. Peveto, chairman of the board of GNB Financial N.A. in Gainesville; Chairman-Elect James D. Lindsey, president and chief executive officer of First State Bank in Mesquite; Vice Chairman Al Jones, president and chief executive officer of American Bank in Corpus Christi; and Secretary-Treasurer Cliff McCauley, executive vice president of Frost Bank in San Antonio.
The independent Bankers Association of Texas is the primary voice for the state's community banks that maintain their corporate headquarters within Texas, are independently owned and operated and characterized by attention to customer service, lower fees and small business, agricultural and consumer lending.
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!