Falcon's President re-elected to IBAT Board (January 10, 2005)
Falcon's President re-elected to IBAT Board (January 10, 2005)Adolfo Gutierrez has been elected to a second term on the board of directors of the Independent Bankers Association of Texas.
Adolfo Gutierrez has been elected to a second term on the board of directors of the independent Bankers Association of Texas (IBAT). Gutierrez, president and chief executive officer of Falcon International Bank in Laredo, was elected during the organization's 30th annual convention and business meeting in San Antonio.
"We are very fortunate to have someone with Adolph's strengths on our board," said Christopher L. Williston, president and chief executive officer of IBAT. "The growth and success of our organization through these last three decades can be credited to the expertise and leadership of our state's independent bankers."
"IBAT is the unifying voice of independent bankers, a voice that is heard loudly and clearly in Texas and in Washington. The IBAT staff is comprised of a group very loyal, dedicated, knowledgeable and passionate individuals that have melded to form one of the most respected banking organizations in the country." To serve a second term in this organization is an honor and a privilege." Adolfo Gutierrez - President and CEO Falcon International Bank.
Officers elected for 2004-2005 include Chairman Riley C. Peveto, chairman of the board of GNB Financial N.A. in Gainesville; Chairman-Elect James D. Lindsey, president and chief executive officer of First State Bank in Mesquite; Vice Chairman Al Jones, president and chief executive officer of American Bank in Corpus Christi; and Secretary-Treasurer Cliff McCauley, executive vice president of Frost Bank in San Antonio.
The independent Bankers Association of Texas is the primary voice for the state's community banks that maintain their corporate headquarters within Texas, are independently owned and operated and characterized by attention to customer service, lower fees and small business, agricultural and consumer lending.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event