FDIC Announces Improvements to Deposit Insurance Education Materials
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) today announced significant new improvements to the deposit insurance education materials available on the FDIC's website, www.fdic.gov. The enhancements are designed to improve the accessibility and presentation of deposit insurance information for the general public through organizational changes as well as through the expanded use of explanatory videos and interactive infographics. The changes are designed to allow the public to quickly access basic information while still offering the in-depth and comprehensive deposit insurance information that has traditionally been available. The FDIC will also continue to offer the Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE), where the public can enter their bank information to determine whether their deposits are fully insured.
FDIC Chairman Martin J. Gruenberg said, "Deposit insurance is a foundation of public confidence in the banking system. In over 80 years of operation, the FDIC has never failed to live up to our promise of protecting every penny of insured deposits. Continuing to improve public understanding about how deposit insurance works is fundamental to carrying out this important mission."
The FDIC's new deposit insurance webpage can be found at www.fdic.gov/deposit/.
- Shopping Online Securely - OUCH! SANS Monthly
- Cynthia Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Imelda Rodriguez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!