Free Business Checking (30-Nov-09)
Free Business Checking (30-Nov-09)Falcon Bank enhances its Free Business Checking Account to be Totally FREE!
Falcon Bank has enhanced its Free Business Checking Account to be totally free! The Free Business Checking account was previously free up to 175 items. It was originally meant for small to medium size businesses. The enhanced Free Business Checking now accommodates all businesses; no minimum balance requirements, no monthly fee, and you have unlimited check writing. While other banks may be trying to nickel and dime you, at Falcon they are constantly trying to find ways to better serve their customers.
Other FREE supplementary services offered that compliment the Free Business Checking are; Mobile Banking which offers on-the-go customers one more way to remain on top of their finances without worrying about when the bank's doors close for the night, Free downloadable Quicken and QuickBooks, and Free Bill Pay and Online Banking. With online banking you can access your accounts, pay bills or transfer money between accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all at the touch of your fingertips.
As an effort to go green and help save the environment, Falcon Bank offers E-Statements on all of its accounts. E-Statements allow customers to receive an electronic statement on the day it cycles. They no longer have to wait to receive the paper statement by mail, which will allow them to reconcile their accounts sooner. E-statement is a detailed statement that provides customers with check images both front and back.
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American Other FREE supplementary services offered that compliment the Free Business banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 17 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and Buda, with a Loan Production Office (LPO) in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (956) 723-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!