Itzel Pizaña has been named Falcon International Bank’s Banker of the Month for February (10-Apr-09)
Itzel Pizaña has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for February (10-Apr-09)
Falcon International Bank is pleased to announce the selection of Itzel Pizaña as February's Banker of the Month. Pizaña currently works at the downtown branch as a Loan Assistant. Some of her many responsibilities include: processing commercial and consumer loans, opening new accounts, as well as offering first-rate customer service.
Pizaña joined Falcon two years ago and boasts over seven years of banking experience. When asked to give a quote on her experience with Falcon she said "A positive attitude will give you a successful accomplishment." Pizaña is described by her co-workers as being reliable, responsible and a professional employee.
Pizaña is currently attending Laredo Community College and is pursuing a degree in Import Export. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Pizaña is a past volunteer for the March of Dimes, American Heart Association, and the Chamber of Commerce.
"I find my job to be very enjoyable and at the same time challenging," Pizaña says. "I feel honored that my co-workers chose me as the Banker of the Month for February and to work for an institution such as Falcon."
Falcon International Bank congratulates Itzel Pizaña on her latest achievement, and wishes her continued professional success!
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 17 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and Buda, with a Loan Production Offices (LPO) in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico. Falcon International Bank, whose assets exceed $950 million, is a subsidiary of Falcon Bancshares, Inc.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (956) 723-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event