Jessica Gonzalez has been named Falcon International Bank’s Banker of the Month for April (2-Sept-09)
Jessica Gonzalez has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for April (2-Sept-09)
Falcon International Bank is pleased to announce the selection of Jessica Gonzalez as April's Banker of the Month. Gonzalez works at the downtown branch in the International Department as a Financial Service Representative and a Loan Processor. Some of her responsibilities include: opening new accounts, preparing loan documentation, and preparing monthly reports, as well as assisting customers.
Gonzalez has been with the bank for four years and has over eight years of banking experience. In 2008 she was promoted from Administrative Clerk to Administrative Assistant. When asked to give a quote on her current role with Falcon she said "teamwork is the key to success." This motto is something that Gonzalez lives by and is evident in her attitude at work. Gonzalez is described by her co-workers as being a team player, responsible and a reliable employee.
Gonzalez believes in the importance of an education and has attended several bank affiliated courses. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. "I was surprised and felt honored that my co-workers chose me as the Banker of the Month for April," says Gonzalez.
Falcon International Bank congratulates Jessica Gonzalez on her latest achievement, and wishes her continued professional success!
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 17 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and Buda, with a Loan Production Offices (LPO) in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico. Falcon International Bank, whose assets exceed $930 million, is a subsidiary of Falcon Bancshares, Inc.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (956) 723-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!