Lic. E A Garza Robles is appointed to Board of Directors
Eduardo A. Garza Robles, president of Uni-Trade Forwarding, L.C. and Uni-Trade Brokers, S.C., was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of Falcon International Bank headquartered in Laredo. Mr. Garza is no stranger to the Falcon organization, having served as an Advisory Director since 2006.
Garza has established many successful companies including Uni-Trade Forwarding, L.C. and Uni-Trade Brokers, S.C. Currently Garza owns over 18 thriving businesses located in both Mexico and the United States. He has diversified his business enterprise into other sectors, such as Truck Stops, U.S. Custom Broker Agent, Logistics Operator, Foreign Trade Zone Operator, Gas stations, Real Estate and Real Estate Development, Construction, Insurance Agencies, and Graphic Design.
“Eduardo is a distinguished businessman and supportive civic leader. He will strengthen and provide valuable insight to our existing Board. We look forward in tapping into his vast entrepreneurial experience in the areas of international trade, transportation logistics, and real estate development”, said Falcon Chairman and CEO Adolfo E. Gutierrez.
“I look forward in working closely with other board members in contributing to the overall success of the Bank. This new role that I’ve been entrusted with further strengthens my motivation to continue making a positive impact in our community.” Garza states.
Garza has been involved in numerous community organizations and on professional boards over the years, including Board Member for the Laredo Development Foundation and former Board Member in the Laredo Chamber of Commerce. In 2005 Garza received the Tejano Award from LULAC Council No. 12. In February 2006, he was also recognized by the Council being named “Señor International”. In May of 2007, he was again recognized by the Board of LULAC Council for his participation at the Scholarships Program (Young Scholar Award).
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. With assets in excess of $800 million, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 15 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and Buda, with a Loan Production Office (LPO) in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event