LPL honors Albert Cavazos (September 2, 2004)
LPL honors Albert Cavazos (September 2, 2004)Albert Cavazos of FalconVest Attends Top Industry Conference
ALBERT CAVAZOS OF FALCONVEST
ATTENDS TOP INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
Albert Cavazos, CFA, Senior Manager of FalconVest Financial Services, recently attended the 2004 National Sales and Education Conference hosted by Linsco/Private Ledger (LPL), the nation's number one independent broker/dealer.*
The conference, held in San Diego, is the largest national conference for independent investment professionals. More than 4,400 individuals from around the country assembled for the opportunity to learn new skills, expand their knowledge in numerous product areas and to network with peers and industry experts. They also heard from influential speakers and authors Stephen Covey, David Gergen and Chris Matthews.
At the conference, Mr. Cavazos was recognized for providing exceptional client service as a member of LPL's Director's Club, comprising only 8% of LPL's more than 5,600 investment professionals.
"Our financial advisors are committed to offering their clients unbiased financial advice and we are committed to providing them with the comprehensive training and support they need to do so," said Mark Casady, President and CEO of LPL. "We are proud to support America's finest independent financial advisors as they deliver the highest levels of service to their clients."
The LPL National Conference is the premier sales and education event in the industry. Through the more than 250 breakout sessions, technology training and continuing education classes, financial advisors are able to gain valuable knowledge to help them serve their clients and operate their businesses more efficiently.
LPL has been the nation's number one independent brokerage firm for nine years in a row.* Unlike many brokerage firms, LPL does not develop its own investment products, so advice from its financial advisors is based solely on the individual client's needs. In all, LPL Financial Advisors help individual and institutional investors meet their financial goals by managing and investing more than $100 billion for them annually.
Linsco/Private Ledger, A Registered Investment Advisor, Member NASD/SIPC
*Based on revenues as reported in Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2004.
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch