March of Dimes recognizes Falcon Bank and Adolfo E. Gutierrez (March 1, 2007)
March of Dimes recognizes Falcon Bank and Adolfo E. Gutierrez (March 1, 2007)Falcon Bank and Adolfo E. Gutierrez receive top recognitions
The March of Dimes has long been the country's leader in raising money and awareness for the most helpless of victims: premature babies. This year, WalkAmerica, March of Dimes' biggest fundraiser, will draw up to 20,000 teams in 1,100 communities across the country, all united in the fight to save babies.
Falcon International Bank has been an integral part of Laredo's March of Dimes chapter since 1999, when its staff members began fundraising for and participating in WalkAmerica. Last year the bank was recognized as Laredo's #1 WalkAmerica Corporate Team. This acknowledgment honors the relentless energy of Falcon's employees who, through various fund-raising campaigns, helped raise an incredible total of $25,252 for March of Dimes.
Additionally, Mr. Adolfo E. Gutierrez, Falcon's Chairman of the Board and last year's March of Dimes' honorary chairman, was recently recognized as Laredo's #1 Top Walker. This distinguished recognition exemplifies the commitment with which Gutierrez approaches every endeavor; through his unyielding efforts, Gutierrez raised an astounding total of $11,176 for March of Dimes.
This year, Falcon is a March of Dimes Start/Finish Sponsor in addition to holding other fund-raising campaigns, such as the selling of beanie babies and awareness bracelets. Falcon will also participate in the next WalkAmerica, which will be held on April 22, 2007 at the Laredo Community College downtown campus.
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch