Notice of Change
Working to Serve You Better!
Effective October 28, 2013, customers with a Falcon Bank Instant Issue Debit Card MUST have their cards repined; your current pin number will not work after this date.
You will receive a new PIN number by mail. To change the PIN number to one of your choice, please call 1-800-992-3808.
To report your Debit Card lost or stolen AFTER HOURS, please call.
Instant Voice Response to activate or select a PIN
To report a suspicious transaction, please call.
- Falcon Celebrates Teller Appreciation Week 2015
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!