Notice of Change
Working to Serve You Better!
Effective October 28, 2013, customers with a Falcon Bank Instant Issue Debit Card MUST have their cards repined; your current pin number will not work after this date.
You will receive a new PIN number by mail. To change the PIN number to one of your choice, please call 1-800-992-3808.
To report your Debit Card lost or stolen AFTER HOURS, please call.
Instant Voice Response to activate or select a PIN
To report a suspicious transaction, please call.
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!