Notice of Change
Working to Serve You Better!
Effective October 28, 2013, customers with a Falcon Bank Instant Issue Debit Card MUST have their cards repined; your current pin number will not work after this date.
You will receive a new PIN number by mail. To change the PIN number to one of your choice, please call 1-800-992-3808.
To report your Debit Card lost or stolen AFTER HOURS, please call.
Instant Voice Response to activate or select a PIN
To report a suspicious transaction, please call.
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions