Peter A. Gonzales Jr. has been named Falcon International Bank’s Banker of the Month for March (1-Sept-09)
Peter A. Gonzales Jr. has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for March (1-Sept-09)
Falcon International Bank is pleased to announce the selection of Peter A. Gonzales Jr. as March's Banker of the Month. Peter is a Credit Analyst and has been with the bank for a little over a year. Gonzales was recently promoted to Loan Review Analyst in the Appraisal Review Department. Some of his responsibilities include: reviewing loans, reviewing appraisals, and helping with any projects pertaining to his department.
Gonzales is a graduate of J.B. Alexander High School and earned a bachelor's from Texas A&M International University. In his spare time the Laredo native enjoys photography and skateboarding and has organized several skate competitions in the Laredo area. Gonzales has been active in helping several skate parks in the community to get furnished with canopies to help against the heat.
"My time at Falcon has been enjoyable while at the same time challenging," Gonzales says. "I am thankful for the opportunities that the Bank has given me and I look forward to my future with Falcon."
Falcon International Bank congratulates Peter A. Gonzales on his achievement, and wishes him continued professional success!
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 17 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and Buda, with a Loan Production Offices (LPO) in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico. Falcon International Bank, whose assets exceed $930 million, is a subsidiary of Falcon Bancshares, Inc.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (956) 723-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Careers Continue to Grow at Falcon International Bank
- Notice of Change
- Falcon Pink Day
- Falcon employees, Alicia Cantu & Veronica Del Bosque, receive honors at Laredo staff meeting.
- Falcon honors Romy Gaytan & Anabell Cantu as Bankers of the Month at employee staff meeting.
- Falcon Bank hosts LDF and Texas Secretary of State John Steen
- Falcon recognizes employees at Laredo staff meeting.
- Laura Santos has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for May!
- Falcon Bank recognizes Bankers of the Month/Quarter, Monica Ramirez & Amanda Garza
- Another Round of Falcon Employee Promotions