Peter A. Gonzales Jr. has been named Falcon International Bank’s Banker of the Month for March (1-Sept-09)
Peter A. Gonzales Jr. has been named Falcon International Bank's Banker of the Month for March (1-Sept-09)
Falcon International Bank is pleased to announce the selection of Peter A. Gonzales Jr. as March's Banker of the Month. Peter is a Credit Analyst and has been with the bank for a little over a year. Gonzales was recently promoted to Loan Review Analyst in the Appraisal Review Department. Some of his responsibilities include: reviewing loans, reviewing appraisals, and helping with any projects pertaining to his department.
Gonzales is a graduate of J.B. Alexander High School and earned a bachelor's from Texas A&M International University. In his spare time the Laredo native enjoys photography and skateboarding and has organized several skate competitions in the Laredo area. Gonzales has been active in helping several skate parks in the community to get furnished with canopies to help against the heat.
"My time at Falcon has been enjoyable while at the same time challenging," Gonzales says. "I am thankful for the opportunities that the Bank has given me and I look forward to my future with Falcon."
Falcon International Bank congratulates Peter A. Gonzales on his achievement, and wishes him continued professional success!
About Falcon International Bank
Founded in Laredo, Texas in 1986, Falcon International Bank knows well the distinct duality of border-town culture; in fact, the bank uses it to blend the quality of Mexican tradition with the efficacy of modern American banking. Today, Falcon is proud to offer superior customer service at any of its 17 branches, including locations in San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Eagle Pass, Del Rio and Buda, with a Loan Production Offices (LPO) in Harlingen and representative offices in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico. Falcon International Bank, whose assets exceed $930 million, is a subsidiary of Falcon Bancshares, Inc.
For more information on Falcon International Bank, please call (956) 723-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (956) 723-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit www.falconbank.com.
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!
- A.J. Gutierrez Appointed As Advisory Director
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch