Falcon Promotes It's Own
Lupita Rodriguez, Jorge Muro, Melissa Gonzalez and Brenda Garza have been promoted to new positions at Falcon International Bank, according to Gilbert Narvaez Jr., the bank’s president and chief operating officer.
Lupita Rodriguez was promoted to Branch Manager! She will be responsible for overseeing lobby and branch operations of our Business Highway 83 branch in McAllen. Lupita previously worked as an Administrative Assistant and has been with Falcon for almost five years. Falcon Bank congratulates Lupita on her latest achievement!
Jorge Muro was promoted to Help Desk Manager! Some of his new responsible include overseeing help desk operations, assisting the IT Manager and serve as the primary contact for Fiserv support. Jorge previously worked as an IT Specialist and has been with Falcon for six years. Congratulations to Jorge! Very well earned!
Melissa Gonzalez was promoted to Vice President! She will now plan and facilitate bank audits, schedule auditor trainings and submit reports to the Directors Audit Committee. Melissa was formally an Auditor/Assistant Vice President and has been with Falcon for five years. Very well done Melissa! Congratulations!
Brenda Garza was promoted to Assistant Vice President! She will be the acting manager of the Credit Analysis Department and supervise a team of four analysts. Brenda’s former title was International Lending Specialist and has been with Falcon for six years. Falcon Bank congratulates Brenda on her latest achievement!
- Nelly Hernandez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for February!
- Alfredo “Freddy” Gutierrez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for January!
- Falcon Bank to acquire Eagle Pass PlainsCapital Bank Branch
- New Telephone Phishing Scam
- Ana Garza is Falcon's 2014 Banker of the Year!
- LULAC Council 12 awards Adolfo E. Gutierrez with Tejano Achiever Award
- Jessica Arredondo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for October!
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Adriana Vega as Banker of the Third-Quarter for the South Central Region!
- Jose Cadena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for September!
- FDIC Consumer News: Tips on Preparing Financially for a Stressful Life Event