Protecting Our Customers (December 27, 2006)
Protecting Our Customers (December 27, 2006)Enhanced Online Security - Security Update
Falcon International Bank has implemented a new layer of security effective December 28, 2006. Now you will see the additional layer of security that adds security enrollment features to your login. This enhanced security requires a one-time enrollment, which should only take a few minutes to complete. During your next login to Falcon Online you will be asked to complete the enrollment process. To help you there is an online demonstration and information explaining the new security features as well as information regarding identity theft, phishing and other security concerns. The demo can be found at Falcon International Bank Demo .
During the new security enrollment, the following will take place:
1) You will be provided an Authentication Image from our image library.
2) You will be asked to create an Authentication Phrase for your Authentication Image.
3) You must answer three security confirmation questions.
4) You must designate whether the computer you are logging on from is a "Public Computer". If this is a private computer (such as your home computer) you will select "Register this Computer". If the computer is Registered you will only be asked for your User ID and Password the next time you log in. If you designate it as a Public Computer you will need to answer a security question correctly and verify your Authentication Image and Phrase before being able to proceed to your Password.
By completing the enrollment process, you are partnering with Falcon Bank to help protect your personal information.
Once registered, your Authentication Image and Authentication Phrase will appear whenever you are logging into a valid Falcon Online website. If your Authentication Image and Authentication Phrase are not present or do not match, you are NOT on a legitimate Falcon website. If this occurs, you should NOT enter your Password and should close out of the website.
If you have any questions or problems with this process, contact the Customer Service Department. For Laredo call 956-723-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 956-723-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, all other areas call 1-888-310-2265 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-888-310-2265 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
-The Falcon Online Team
- Jose Alfredo Toledo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for August!
- A.A. Lic. Eduardo A. Garza Robles Awarded
- Falcon Bank Announces Employee
- Elizabeth Trujillo has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for July!
- Survivors Cautioned to Beware of Frauds and Scams
- Falcon Bank Recognizes Denisse Gracia as Banker of the First-Quarter for the Rio Grande Valley Region!
- Falcon Bank Announces Slew of Promotions
- Victor Barberena has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for April!
- Francisco “Paco” Cortez has been named Falcon Bank's Banker of the Month for March!
- Falcon Wins Back-To-Back Five Star Service Award!