Helpful Tips on What to do After an Accident
1. If someone is injured, call 911 immediately.
2. Call the Police or Fire Department to report your accident.
3. Take steps to prevent further accidents and/or injury.
4. Do not leave the scene of the accident.
5. Do not discuss the specifics of the accident with anyone, except the Police, Fire Department, or other emergency personnel.
6. Exchange your name, insurance company, policy number and vehicle's license plate number with the other driver(s).
7. If safe to do so, consider taking photos of the accident scene and vehicles.
8. Call your insurance agent/insurance company to report your claim.
We will be glad to help you if you are insured through FalconSure. If you are not insured through FalconSure, we would be glad to provide an insurance quote.