There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
1. Bodily injury liability, for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
2. Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
3. Property damage liability, for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
4. Collision, for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
5. Comprehensive, for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
6. Uninsured motorists coverage, for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
For more information speak to a FalconSure representative today!
If you've been involved in a car accident, Click Here for after accident tips.
Auto Products Include:
- Medical Payments
- Mexico Auto Policies
- Motor Homes
- Personal Injury Protection
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Click Here for instant quote for Mexico Insurance (Laredo)
- Click Here for instant quote for Mexico Insurance (Eagle Pass)
Insurance Products are:
- Not insured by FDIC
- Not deposits or other obligations of Falcon International Bank
- Not guaranteed by Falcon International Bank
- May lose value
- Not insured by any Federal Government Agency
Please remember that Insurance Coverage cannot be bound or changed by leaving an electronic message or voice mail message.